There are so many ways that you can support the residents and the mission of Willamette View. And because we are an Oregon 501(c)(3) public charity, all gifts are tax-deductible.
Here are some common avenues for donating to Willamette View:
- Donate by cash, check or credit card.
- Transfer stock. You may avoid capital gains on appreciated assets.
- Make a tax-deductible gift of a paid-up life insurance policy.
- Donate marketable real estate.
- Donate your refundable entrance fee.
- IRA annual required distribution.
- IRA QCD (Qualified Charitable Distribution) tax-free distribution.
- Donate your car, boat or RV.
- Give or bequeath art and jewelry.
- Donate in periodic installments.
- Designate Willamette View as a beneficiary of your will or trust, IRA or life insurance.
If at any time you have questions or would like to discuss options for charitable giving at Willamette View, please call 503-652-6202 or email email@example.com.