We don’t believe the good life can be measured in square feet. What counts more are the experiences that make you feel alive and the friends you make along the way.
Don’t get us wrong: The living choices at Willamette View run a gorgeous gamut, from sleek apartments to spacious traditional homes. Yet your home is only a starting point -- the launch pad for your larger life at Willamette View. Explore all the options. Then get ready to take off.
- The Manor and Court combine contemporary apartment living with expansive views and rolling green lawns, at the vibrant center of our bustling campus.
- With a mix of pet-friendly apartments, lounges, courtyards, meeting rooms and the Waterfalls Café, The Plaza is a world within a world.
- The Patio Homes are the ultimate wide open spaces, with easy access to the outdoors and fitness venues.
- The Homes on River Ridge offer neighborhood living in a comfortable, sophisticated setting.
- The Terrace provides supported apartment living that ensures you stay as independent as possible.
- The open-concept Balcony Homes provide a brand-new option for independent living, each with proximity to the Fitness Center, White Oak Grill and other amenities, plus a private balcony with a view of our ponds and water features or the Willamette River.