There is plenty to keep you busy at Willamette View, but it’s a big world beyond our campus. We’ve got the wheels to get you there.
- TriMet buses stop at Willamette View’s front door.
- Coming in 2015, MAX service on the new Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Line is expected to include a stop at Park Avenue and McLoughlin Boulevard, about ½ mile east of our campus.
Willamette View transportation:
- Free shopping bus on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Free church shuttle service
- Personal drivers, charged per destination and time
- Airport transportation, available for a fee