Life at Willamette View is all about options. In our Assisted Living and Residential Care settings, we provide personalized services and just the right amount of health oversight to allow you to live as independently as possible. We encourage you to explore the benefits and amenities available throughout our 27-acre campus, knowing that your “home base” at Willamette View is a supportive living environment that offers multiple levels of personal and medical care.
- Access to 24-hour staffing, medication management, daily bed making and laundry service.
- Additional services tailored to your needs, including services for residents who find they need help with daily routines that have become difficult to manage, such as bathing, dressing or personal grooming.
- If and when it becomes necessary, 24-hour nursing services and multiple levels of long-term care are available in our Supported Care settings.
- There are no entrance fees for moving directly into a Supported Care setting at Willamette View.
Variety of settings
- The Terrace is a licensed Residential Care Facility that offers supported apartment living to residents who are still independent in many of their daily activities but can benefit from scheduled care as needed.
- Willamette View Neighborhoods is a licensed Assisted Living Facility that provides a smaller, home-like environment for residents who need occasional or regular support in all aspects of daily life. We’ve seen some residents become more independent as a result of the higher staffing levels and full-service support provided in this setting.
- We value privacy and the importance of having one’s own space to call home. Private apartments as well as individual rooms are options in our Supported Care settings.